Thread: Letters of War
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:19 PM

Who 'dat is surprisingly tart
Re: Letters of War

To: Lord Jandar

Jandar,

Sir Denrick has just arrived at my unit's base site southeast of the Bleakwoode border, accompanied by a couple dozen of his Knights of Weston. He has informed me of the communication that was intercepted by one of his men, and has let it be known that he believes one of my men may be responible for this treachery.

Quite frankly, Sir, Denrick does not know who sent the letter, nor has he presented any evidence that any of my men could be the traitor. I do not appreciate him acussing anyone in my batallion of such a horrible act. He believes everyone is a suspect, and that probably includes myself. In the meantime no one is investigating any of his soldiers; especially his Knights.

I do not appreciate Denrick walking in and trying to take over my camp, while his guys run around like a lynch mob searching for something that may not be here. I will start my own investigation into the army under his command, and try to get to the bottom of this. I believe Denrick and his knights are hiding something; and I will find it out...whatever it takes.

Sgt. Drake Alexander

Thousands of comedians in this world without a job, and you're trying to be funny.