View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 10:55 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 1 Until 1/24

Tiamat took the game behind some very hot orc blood that boiled a bit too much for my humans to handle.

I decided to play "REALLY Wait then Fire"; round 1 I moved the Romans once and took a few potshots with Johnny, who killed 2 DCs. My intention was to never move my 10th out of my SZ pod. Johnny then retreated back to my SZ to join the screen protecting the 10th.

This let Tiamat group all the DCs in the center on height before the big engagement. Tiamat countered my SZ huddle by sending DCs in one at a time via Boiling Blood, hiding them behind the glaciers in preparation each time. Unfortunately their blood was in some kind of industrial strength oven. 5 DCs suicided into me like that, killing 3 romans & 6 10th. Aside from 1 0/5, the rest were all 3/5 & 4/5 and I didn't block one. While the DCs ran in one at a time, the Pulverizer ran to get Kelda. Great dice aside, this was a nice counter to my SZ huddle as I never got to use my intended Marcus-backed WtF attacks because the DCs were always dead before my turn.

After the DCs shredded my SZ, I tried to use Johnny behind a 10th screen (all 2 of them). I lost a key init where Johnny could have blasted all 5 remaining DCs & the DCs quickly spread out. A block from a 10th put 2 wounds on the Pulverizer, but the DCs quickly killed the last 2 10th. Johnny then got a good shotgun blast to kill a DC & put 2 more wounds on the Pulverizer.

I lost another init the next round where the Pulverizer killed Marcu & Johnny. The Pulverizer managed to get himself killed after finally whiffing an 0/4, but had put 5 wounds on Marcus before that happened. DCs then finished Marcus.

Endgame: Full health Raelin v. 3 DCs, Nerak (2 life), Kuthnak (full health), & Marcu (full health).

Raelin managed to kill 2 DC before going down.

gg Tiamat