View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2020, 08:48 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Thanks one and all for the congrats. Can't wait to be a grandpa.

Only nervous thing is Rachel having type 1 diabetes. She was telling me how in the last few weeks of pregnancy, she becomes kind of insulin immune, whereas the insulin doesn't do what it should and her blood sugar goes way up. Conversely, the baby has a working pancreas and absorbing extra insulin from what Rachel needs. So then the baby gets in danger of getting too low blood sugar. But I'm sure the doctors will keep an eye on that when the time comes. Danger of pre-eclampsia, which my wife had with our twins who had to be delivered by c-section 8 weeks early.

So I'll be nervous for both of them until everything ends up being ok. Only about 5 months and change

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon