View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Vlad III (Sorin of the Eternal Thirst)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
I think simplest is best - he destroys one figure, he buffs himself and all adjacent by one. Requires a destroy, and it doesn't stack.
This is what I think works best. I'd hate for him to start jacking Romans up to high valhalla just because he managed to wound a couple minis.

Quote:
BRUTALITY
When Vlad destroys at least 1 figure, for the rest of the round he and all figures with a range of 1 adjacent to him add 1 to their attack.
This should prevent stacking.

Also, for the record, I'd prefer we call his second power Paralyzing Stare to keep the number of new powers down. And we certainly can't call it Whip
To me, even with this wording it is still somewhat ambiguous whether Brutality would stack if he killed multiple figures over multiple turns. How would you all feel about this?

Quote:
If Vlad has destroyed at least 1 figure this round, he and all friendly figures adjacent to him with a range of 1 add 1 to their attack.
As far as the naming of his second power goes, the only reason it might be best to use a name other than Paralyzing Stare is that the original power has a range of 6. If we do name it Paralyzing Stare I think it would be best to keep the range consistent, but that would also seem a little out of place for a melee character.