View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2022, 09:20 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Okay I think I have a solve, I get the two same powers on half the designs = not so fun, so I think we can get best of both worlds and add Acrobatic Leap, Expert/Agile Climbing, Acrobatic Movement stuff instead and.. also change up all the boring Master Assassin stuff to something more spicy. I was trying to think of something to tie it together and was oh duh yeah the Spiderverse/Powerarmor stuff we have tags now.

I think it would work perfectly, because each Assassin has at least one interesting way of using the Hidden Blades.
Quote:
HIDDEN BLADE: ASSASSINATION
Once per round, after Altaïr becomes engaged with a figure he did not start his turn engaged with, instead of attacking, you may roll an unblockable attack die against that figure for each revealed Order marker on that figure’s card.
Quote:
HIDDEN BLADE: ASSASSIN’S ARSENAL
Start the game with a white Dual Blade Marker, a white Hidden Gun, and a white Poison Dart Marker on this card. Once per round, instead of attacking, you may choose one of the following:
• remove a Dual Blade Marker from this card and roll an unblockable attack die against up to two adjacent figures..
• remove a Poison Dart Marker from this card and choose a figure within 3 clear sight spaces that is not an Android, Construct, or Undead. That figure may not move and rolls 1 less defense die for the rest of this player turn.
• remove a Hidden Gun Marker from this card and choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces. That figure receives 1 unblockable wound.
Quote:
HIDDEN BLADE: PIVOT BLADE
Any figure that Ratonhnhaké:ton would roll an unblockable attack die against for a leaving engagement attack instead receives an automatic wound.