View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2018, 12:11 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Another weird Wednesday/Saturday drawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post

I was the Vice President of my school's National Honor Society chapter, and one of the main activities that I did was go around and collect the recycling from all of the teachers at my school to take them out. Normally, it would be a large group effort, but due to some disorganization as various clubs traded responsibilities, most of the other members were unable to help with recycling.

I ended up doing the recycling every day for several weeks as a result, leading to jokes that I was the school's recycling program. At one point, the club's Historian was putting together a scrapbook of the NHS' contributions to our community, and requested a photo of me carrying out the recycling duties. This awkward photo was the result:

Awesome! PM a mailing address and we'll get a set sent out.