View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2018, 08:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Looking for Superscape help -updated with battle results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What are you looking for exactly? 2v1?
Yes or 1 v 1 v 1.

We were brainstorming the I'm sure not very original idea of 2 rival groups of criminals trying to break into a Shield safehouse to try to steal the "item" and return it to their base/startzone.

Working out points/team size.
Shield would be 2 or 3 squads of Agents plus Dum Dum. Most likely 3 criminals per team.

Maybe having a two part scenario where heroes and another criminal group try to recapture.

Not sure if we are going 2 on 1 or not.

Still real early planning, as we aren't getting together for a month.

A nice 1 vs 1 vs 1 game we've played is X-Men vs Brotherhood vs Master mold and 3x Sentinels. The Sentinel army in a vacuum is the weakest army but it seems to always balance out in our games since everyone knows that and the beginning is X-Men vs Brotherhood but the fact that the Sentinels keep getting the Mutant bonuses from both sides helps.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.