View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Mapmakers needed for C3G project

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
So far we have Sup3rS0n1c and gorthan313, last chance for anyone else! Otherwise, the three of us will start on Monday!
I don't know how much I will be able to do in the maps department, but I can also think up some pretty good scenarios! My VS isn't working, so that could be a problem....
No problem, you can help with the initial stages of the project as well as a lot of other areas that don't require map creating. Playtesting is going to be a big area of time, so any help in that area specifically is much needed.

So far, we have:
ET86
Sup3rS0n1c
gorthan313
joe5joe7

EDIT: Make sure you guys go over to the C3G Maps thread in the Comic Customs section and read the rules and process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!