View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2021, 03:57 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

For the hedrons, lorewise what is it that they do? I’m seeing three very different ideas of what they could do. First is some kind of magical protection, next is basically the same as a portal, and the third is a 20 sided die booster. Another question would be, how many of these hedrons is needed to play with them? Will they be a set. I’ll reference the portal I posted above as an example. The minimum needed to play is 2 portals. They are easily recognized by most people to convey some kind of teleportation type of travel. With the hedron, maybe figure out how best to use them. What would represent their power the best. It would be interesting to see them ward off normal ranged attacks or boost a 20 sided die. I would be most intrigued by them warding off ranged normal attacks. This would also allow them to be used with a minimum of 1 of them on a battlefield, making them easier to obtain for people wanting to use them. As the person spearheading the hedron, possibly decide what direction you’d want to take them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo