View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:37 PM

Marro Divider #4 is surprisingly tart
Re: Army Help Requested

Simpsons scaper- I thought you negrepped me- the neg rep said that I made too many spelling errors and your first post said I made too many spelling errors. I made a connection. sorry for blaming you.

My favorite army so far is the army by killercactus-

Major Q10 - 150
Raelin RotV - 230
Krav Maga Agents - 330
Airborne Elite - 440
Sonlen - 600

remember that the army should be original. also, when I am playtesting an army in the finals, if it is less than 600 points, I will add figures to make that army close to 600 figures. if it is 500, for example, I will probably add a syvarris or rats/stingers.

My favorite army I have ever made is

Soulborg Madness-
Deathwalker 9000- 140
zettian guards- 210
warden- 300
major Q10- 450
stingers x2- 570
dumtef guard- 595

I played against-
TKN-220
SBN-380
grubs x2- 460
drudge x2- 560
rats- 600

My army was a pretty cool ranged pod, and I sent warden out as a heavy hitter. Raelin would have really helped if it were a 650 point army, and I could have taken out the dumtef (who died without getting an order marker on him.)

BTW- I stole the stingers because I needed 120 points and didnt want the stalkers. he stole the rats from me, because he needed 40 more points.

anyway, I pretty much made a big soulborg/stinger army. the zettians on elevation made a great team with the dw9000/ warden combo and they killed their point value only a few rounds in, making up for the dumtef-die. (seriously- Isamu can kill more points than a dumtef and he's harder to kill) Deathwalker didn't even take a wound (no duh), and warden lasted a while for his 2 life. the only non-filler disappointment was q10, who killed for a total of... 12.5 points! He killed a marro warrior, which was almost immediately rebirthed. (I played an all-marro army, which I crippled by stealing the stingers. I shot down the almost all-melee army (it only had a drudge squad- 5 range/a marro warrior squad, which has 6 range and low attack. Warden quickly killed (via eviceraxe) su-bak-na, the only real threat to my deathwalker, and managed to get 4 wounds on tkn before his 6 attack/trample stomp took out my biggest-scoring warrior. as soon as 9000 was in range of tkn and his grub horde, he instantly exploded half of the grubs. my zettians and another turn with my dwalker (and with torkulna chowing down next round) all of the nagrubs were dead. the stingers killed the drudges, and q10 whiffed on attack on the warriors. ALL 4 TIMES! anyway, long story short, torkulna was avenged after unlucky dice... by the zettians! (who are actually pretty cool with a good army) his rats, who got 0 order markers, were shot down by my remaining stingers.

My only wounds were on Q10, who took 2 from a torkulna attack, and on 2 stingers, one who was trample-stomped, and the other, who was killed by a marro warrior.

total, I lost only 115 points. (75 from q10, and 40 from the stingers.

Tournament record 3-0

Check out my Customs

Last edited by Marro Divider #4; March 24th, 2010 at 07:15 PM.