View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2019, 07:42 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I think I came up with a very simple way of incorporating my zombies from zombicide into walking dead all out war without pushing the envelope too far. In classic zombicide there are 3 types of horde walkers: walker, runner, fatty. Walkers are easy, same as the zombide walkers. Runners are the same except, when they move they get to use the run template of the survivors intead of a shamble. So 8 inches instead of 6. Fatty walkers are the same as regular walkers but it takes at least 2 hits to knock them down, you can still crit them and still beat them but they dont fall down unless you beat them by 2 or more hits. I havent figured anything up for abominations or any of the specialty walkers yet bit what do you guys think? Slight modifications that arent so severe that it would break the game but make it a little more fun. Last three player game we had a good 30 zombies on the board at one time. It was super fun.
I've been toying with a similar idea, using the sculpts from C3V's Preyblood Thralls and Bloodburst Thralls as the Runners and Fatties respectively. I might have to test this idea once I get a chance to play another solo game...
EDIT: Ooh, Prison Fences would look pretty cool too, I'll give em' a try once I've some regular fences lol Any thought on how you'd add barbed wire on top?