View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
OK, if I have Cyprien and my opponent's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle's Cyprien with SoA on his card, and I reveal an OM on my SoA card, am I able to remove a SoA from Cyprien's Card? And whos would it be? Mine? Or my opponents?
Going by what the card says, you could bring back the Skeleton figures, but they would still belong to your opponent.
The card only says "previously destroyed". If you and your opponent are both playing Skeletons, and you mindshackle one of his figures with skeletons on the card, then you could bring those skeletons back to your side. You could theoretically end up with more skeletons on the map than you started with.
In the situation dok explains (not the one I was in), that would be cool. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
OK, if I have Cyprien and my opponent's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle's Cyprien with SoA on his card, and I reveal an OM on my SoA card, am I able to remove a SoA from Cyprien's Card? And whos would it be? Mine? Or my opponents?
No, you couldn't bring it back. It has to come from an army card you control, regardless of whether you USED to control it.
This is the answer I was looking for. I reread the card and it does say, "a Unique Hero you control", so I couldn't use Reanimation to place a Skeleton back, from my opponent's Unique Hero (even though it was mine).

Thanks guys for the quick answers!