View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2022, 10:04 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Peoria IL Monthlies next event 11/12/22! Uniques only B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I liked it. Center was fine. It definitely pulled to the right, especially for range. I played on it in a Range v Range and we both opted to send our range to control the space with the outcrop. It's easier to develop to without as much downside (getting shot at or engaged). That said, I like that the middle was easily accessible from that position so the "yours and mine" hills could be counterattacked by hopping up into the center height and attacking down on the opposing hill. So while, it was an obvious choice to develop right with Range, I liked that the counterplay to breakup a position there was to jump center. We used the whole map in our game and glyphs were very relevant. I liked it.
Sir H, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Apoc Now. I'm relieved that despite pulling to the right, jumping from there to the center made for good counterplay in ranged vs. ranged battles, and that the glyphs saw play. I appreciate the feedback!