View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2021, 12:53 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Starting on a new design that I'm kinda loving the potential for a splash in the SoV :P

Feedback welcome. Notice, I kinda love that you can have a couple Champions and they can activate each other with Feed the Frenzy.
i.e. Army Composition: S Champion X2, S Raiders X7

I also love the simplicity of the design, but for such a unique figure, I kinda think it could use a 3rd power...maybe...any thoughts on that?

Quote:
NAME = SAHUAGIN CHAMPION
GENERAL = UTGAR
PLANET = TORIL

SPECIES = SAHUAGIN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 160

FEED THE FRENZY

If this Sahuagin Champion wounds an opponents figure this turn, you may immediately move and attack with up to 4 other Sahuagins you control.

AMPHIBIOUS
While this Sahuagin Champion is on a water space, add 2 to its defense. If a Sahuagin Champion starts its turn on a water space, add 1 to its movement for that turn. A Sahuagin Champion does not have to stop its movement when entering a water space.
I really like the look of that miniature and design! What miniature are you using?

As far as the design goes, its really interesting. Very high offensive potential with Feed the Frenzy. However, I think I may be reading something wrong... Can two Champions keep activating each other indefinitely using Feed the Frenzy? If so that seems kinda powerful... basically a Rapid Fire Special attack but with 5 attack dice... and if you have more than two Champions you can activate up to four of them, and they can all activate each other again? Against low defense armies, it seems like you could take out obscene numbers of figures in a single order marker once everything was in position! I would just draft three Champions. Then whenever one of them deals a wound, I can always get two more attacks of 5, and as long as even one of those attacks deals a wound, I can just repeat the process indefinitely?!? However, at 160 points they carry quite the price tag, and 5L 4D is actually relatively easy to kill for a melee figure at that point value. Still, I can't help but think I might be misunderstanding how the power is intended to work.

Also, I've never played with/or against the Raiders, so take my feedback with a large grain of salt