View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Star Wars Imperial Assault

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just noticed that there are no forums for imperial assault, and was wondering if anyone else on here has fallen for it like I have. I really like that there are two formats to play: A campaign like starwars dungeon crawl and a head to head format that allows players to just have a go at each other in deathmatches and free for alls.
If I had the money, I am sure my son and I would be in deep. Our first Star Wars priority now is saving up for a mass purchase of HOSS figures since that needs lots of figures to be fun. We have zero so far.
What is cool is, You can use quite a few of the Imperial assault figures for hoss, including wampas and probe droids which are pretty pricey otherwise. The other cool thing is I use some of my older Starwars minis in my imperial assault games. Multi use for HOSS and Imp assault. I find the sets on miniaturemarket for quite a bit less anyways. They are on sale right now still as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo