View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2014, 12:57 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

I am going to dust off an old post of mine and modify it ever so slightly:

I'd like to nominate Wyrmwalk by Panopticon:

.hsc file
topdown

Requirements are D&Dx2, RttFF, and VW.

I played on this map and watched/reviewed a ton of other games on it, and I like the way it plays. Good dynamics in range/melee, nice for double spacers, etc. I really like the way the battle tends to spread around the map. The road, the shadow tiles, and the LoS blockers are very well used.

To be honest, it doesn't hurt that it looks really nice in the online interface, too. Nice footprint shape for a top-down.

I have very few complaints. One is that flyers can reach one glyph but not the other on OM1, but that's not such a big deal.

FWIW I've never used the suggested trap, but it looks fun, interesting, and probably balanced.

YEA to induct.