View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:41 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
If I can ever find figures for it (vikings are damn near impossbile to find ), do you think that this card would stand a chance?

Spoiler Alert!

Throws of the Tarn uses 2 figures per squad and has synergy with Throwers of the Tarn, Tarn Viking Warriors, MacDirk Warriors, and Valguard.

Known Rewording:
For Raiding Party, the text will eventually (and by eventually, I mean whenever I can figure how to get MSE to work once more) read as such:
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, and before taking a turn with the Throwers of the Tarn, you may take a turn with another squad of Human Warriors who follow Jandar. A hero you control may not take a turn until another Order Marker is revealed.

~Cheers~
Looks like a cool concept. It should say "move and attack with any Human Squad you control that follows Jandar." That would eliminate bonding. And good catch on the change of wording for Berserker Charge :thumb:
I wanted to have Berserker Charge activate twice, so unless your suggested wording still allows that power to be used for the squad Raiding Party will work with...

Thanks!
How exactly does Valguard have synergy with them? He doesn't follow Jandar. I believe I've seen some pre-painted vikings before. I'll have to see if I can find them again.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist