View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Preferably ones I can build to help bring Sets I still have left to build with RotV X1, SotMX2, VW X2, TTx1, FotA X1
Gotcha, let's fill that out perfectly (and thanks a ton for the map support!!!):

Ruins of Rennoc (1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 VW)

[redacted] (1 SotM, 1 VW)

Song of the Walrus (1 SotM, 1 TT)

15 maps total! And probably more to add as we get more verifications, which lead me to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Public Announcement
With so many people potentially coming to this tournament, it’s even more important that everybody confirm all their +1’s as soon as possible. We are going to have to work closely with the game store as well as the food provider in order to make sure everything runs smoothly, have enough space etc. Logistics can be fairly loose with a smaller group, but we’ll need your help confirming everyone that’s coming in order for us to plan and prepare for this amazing event! Thanks guys, so looking forward to this!
Quoting for emphasis -- We're stoked for everyone coming, but it does mean that we need as accurate a count as possible to make sure everyone can have a great time and no one is left out!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 7th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.