View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For 30 exttra points give me Q-9, any day of the week,

This guy has a low defense ( for a soulburg ) at 5, and Q-9 gets 9 attack dice and now Q-10 gets 8, either way ( 4 at 2, or 2 at 4), I like the flexibility of Q-9 better,
Of course more choice is better, and since we play we don't draft the same guy , it is always nice have a 2nd big robot.

I wonder how he will do against Q-9, if any one has played out this battle, let us know your findings. 2 attacks of 4 at Def. 7 verses 3 attacks of 3 verses Def. 5, they both have life 4, should be interesting.

I do like him having the 2 special attacks, makes him way more versitile, so you can custom pick your special for whatever you are attacking, that is really cool!!!!

I can't wait to really test this guy out though, so till then I am just guessing.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!