View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Interesting looking unit, I do like the use of Soul Markers and the ability to bring back the member of a Unique Squad. For "Shield of Lost Souls" I agree that you don't need any exceptions for harvesting souls, I wrestled with this question before and I think the Death Knights set the right precedent for this power. Everyone has some kind of animating spirit. You may need to say "destroyed with an attack" -- if one of them is on a Glyph of Wannok, did he "destroy" the figure? You might consider splitting this into three powers -- a "Harvest Souls" one governing the markers, a "Shield of Souls" for the defense boost, and the resurrection one. You've got room and it will make things a bit clearer.

For Dark Resurrection, I don't think you need the "if you have 3 markers" clause since it's covered by "remove 3 markers" later.

My only other suggestion would be on their species -- Human seems off to me if they're able to resurrect. They seem more like "Undead Knights" than "Human Knights," and future customs might interact with these guys in strange ways if they're Human.

Nice one!