View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2014, 10:36 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

I like this guy a lot! The trade-off between the powers is great, I like units that have interesting choices.

A few wording suggestions :

LDS: "Each time VTB destroys a figure with a normal attack, you may remove one wound marker from this card." You can dispense with the second sentence then (I know Cyprien has the DO clause, but DOs aren't figures!)

For whatever reason, I think Sacrificial Cone needs a better name. "Dark Soul Cone"? "Cone of Darkness"? "Rocky Road Cone With Sprinkles and Utgar Sauce"? OK maybe not that last one. I think the wording works, I am not sure how to make it clearer than what you have here. You can say "this card" at the end to save on some verbiage.

Nice work, looking forward to more of your customs.