View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2011, 10:00 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drewman-chu's Updated Original X-men First Class

Quote:
Danger Room training is pretty cool. I would switch the first sentence so that it reads: "...receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing that figure, roll 10 dice. If you roll..." It follows the wording on the Microcorp Agents a little closer.
I stole this power right from Acolrah the elf flag bearer because I thought it fit the Danger Room theme and no one had used it for Prof X.

Quote:
Telekinesis 11, should say "...instead of attacking, you may choose Marvel Girl or any small or medium..." Without the "you may" you would have to use this ability every turn. There's an extra space in "20-sided." "If you roll a 12 or higher," not "On a roll of
Thanks for catching that, I was rushing and I am not a good proof reader. I have fixed it and will update the post.

Quote:
I like that you named her Marvel Girl instead of Jean Grey. I was afraid I was going to be the only one to do that. (Although I do plan a stronger Jean Grey/Pheonix eventually
....)
I wanted to do a original team from that specific team period. I also choose a new format of including the team name for synergy rather than race because I think it fits these cards better. I curious to see how it plays out and plan to have all members of the X-Men listed that way. I would like know what other people think about doing cards this way. I am not sure what the drawbacks would be. I do plan to do a Phoenix Jean Grey too. Thanks for all the feedback it really helps improve my cards.