View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2018, 09:48 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Dayton, Ohio NHSD Tournament Oct. 19th!

Cool. @WOOKIE and I have ran many tournaments before so can help you a lot. The main thing stopping me was finding a place. Just make sure that bar has enough space for 20+ of us if possible - 2 maps / 4 people on one 8-foot table. I can maybe get the Louisville players to come up - they did the last couple years, and maybe some of the Columbus players to, although I think C2P area might have a NHSD a different week as well as Louisville.

Suggestions for format anyone? I like either Take-two or Draft style but am open for ideas. Maybe a mix which is 1/2 army pod draft. I.E. People bring two or three 250 point armies and each game you have back and forth drafting, but that may scare some new players. Other option is just bring two armies.