View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2021, 11:48 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Interactive Terrain Brainstorming thread

@coachmuskie , I have to remind myself that sometimes less is more quite often. There have been so many times that I get so excited about a character or thing that I want to cram as much awesome in there as possible. In the end though, a quick and easy rule set for a piece of terrain usually hits the table more because it’s easy to use. Remind yourself as well that we have plenty of room for a bunch of ideas for a bunch of different terrain. That’s why, with the portal, it’s pretty cut and dry. Go from portal to portal, and it can’t get to confusing that way. The arcane rift idea is just thematic and optional icing on the cake. With arcane rift, I might make the possible negative side affect the same as rolling for a treasure glyph to keep it simple with a 5 or better and you don’t get thrown out on a random space. Simple. Yet it adds something very useful to the game, that just about anyone can recognize just from looking at it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo