View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2015, 03:47 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like him but I worry about his survivability with Undead Resilience and Friday the 13th. Lowering his life to 4 might help.

A Chainsaw Special Attack would be cool but I don't have any mechanics for one and I don't want to lose any of the three powers you have, so I'm not really suggesting it.
Annoying to fight was a concern, so I'm sure something can be altered to fix that. Lowering life, changing Undead Resilience to something similar but with a drawback...something like that should help.

Jason never used a chainsaw. He mainly uses a machete, and has used around 50 other objects or means of killing, but never a chainsaw. As much as they portray him with one in the media, that's a Leatherface trademark. Lol

I considered a walking dead mechanic, or a Drax like mechanic instead of his somewhat teleporting ac the has now. I'm not against that approach.