View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2021, 08:17 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Thundercats Workshop

These are based on the newer cartoon, yes?

Liono should not be able to use Sight without the Sword. Panthro really needs some sort of repair or driving power and his tank is a must.

I never saw Cheetara as Flash fast but that may be an aspect of the new cartoon. In the old one Liono actually beats her in a race. He defeats all of the Thundercats one on one in a trial to be the rightful Lord of the Thundercats.

Kit and Kat would be cool as a single figure. Sort of like what I did with my Batman and Robin design. I would give them tricks like what the Tricksters have.

Liono had a claw shield with a grappling hook in the original cartoon. That could be fun as an additional Eq glyph.