View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2021, 06:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Huh, I'm eligible for this this time around? Cool, that's like one half of getting a nomination! Shame the 'have a draft anyone but me cares about' half is a bit lacking But whatever, weird crap no one knows is my thing.

--

Anyway, I'll nominate: Mr. Nobody's NFL Super Pro. Because when you see a shot to nominate NFL Super Pro on April Fools day, you have to take it.
Well we have to get the specifics in order before Beast Boy 2.5 is valid as a draft.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.