View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Monday Night GoogleScape League

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

One question on the "B units or below" game: would we use Jexik's rankings, or mine? Obviously, we'll use my rankings for the C3V/SoV figures themselves, since Jexik doesn't rank them. There's two remaining issues, though:
  • I bumped the Snipers and Repulsors to B+ based on Omegacron. Since Omegacron (also a B+) isn't legal, should the Snipers and Repulsors drop back to B and become legal for the event? (I vote yes.)
  • There's a few figures I've shifted around just based on my own feelings that have crossed the B/B+ divide. I moved Arrow Gruts, Swogs, Raelin (SotM), Thorgrim, and Shurrak up to B+, and I dropped Migol, Othkurik, and Torin down to B. Whose rankings should we use? (While I prefer my own of course, it probably makes sense to use Jexik's here.)
I second the notion of using Jexik's rankings for non-C3V/Sov, while using your rankings for the specific C3V/SoV units.

Hopefully, this tournament/league will help to merge the two entities together just a bit more.