Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2018, 12:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs:Assassin's Creed/Attachment Cards 10/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Is it weird to play the Airborne troopers since you have to make a decision about order markers before you know where they are going to land? I wonder if it might be better to place them after rolling for initiative (so the AE can get placed first) but before placing Order Markers.

EDIT: I just re-read the AE card. I was thinking that they are placed before rolling for initiative, but their card simply says "before placing OM's". It's not specific about rolling for Initiative. So my comment above may not make any sense...
I have it worded so they dont clash with the airborne elite at the front of the game. The difference with the airbourne clones is that you roll for each squad at the beginning. The ones that didnt make the gunship drop are placed in your startzone. The ones dropped by gunship are placed after initiative is rolled. It works thematically as well because after you have an initiative order figured out they join the fight.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo