View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

Looks good to me. There's nothing about map design or are you expecting all maps to have a scenario attached? Which wouldn't be an issue for me as I don't put up maps without a scenario or two . In the initial thread the scenario design doesn't make it sound like you are designing the map as well just making scenario for an existing map, and I think that's probably the best way to do it. But we should promote Map design as well. Or because this is in a character design thread you don't want to do maps here? I can understand that as well but I think it would be nice to have C3G approved maps.

BTW I never suggested the design side be an open slather event which was why I suggested the sponsorship idea, but hey I'm cool with your reasoning I didn't know you were looking to opening the sidekick role so wide, which is fine & I think works well also. Is there a separate badge for a side kick, as your response made it sound like there should be one & I don't have one.

Cheers