View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
A couple weeks back, we had a conversation about what to do with lost designs. It was stated that we should post them in this thread and see if there is some interest in them. I thought I would post one that I really like. I'm particularly interested in the Gang Buster special ability. Although I could see it being more in-line with JJJ's Smear Campaign, and choosing just 1 criminal. This was one of Skeeter700's designs, he sadly hasn't been active in over 2 years. Whatcha guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter700 View Post
Of course I would be thrilled if someone wanted to take over any of my old ideas.

Thanks for asking.
Lobster, I'd take this as your official endorsement so if you'd like to make some adjustments and discuss it for a nomination you are free to go on this. Great find that I had forgotten about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.