View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

I have a few ideas/suggestions regarding the "Release" phase on the first post.

As figures, rule sub-sets, scenarios and maps get C3G finalized, we should move them over to their own thread on Googlewave. I don't think we should then rush to a release once we have 10 pieces. I would prefer we try to group figues as best we can and then vote. For example, 5 heroes and 5 villians; or having 5 squads; or 4 heavy hitter, 4 mid-level, 4 weak and 2 squads; etc. I don't think there should be a defined rule for this, but we should really try to create some sort of synergy within the set. We put a great deal of thought into our DC set and I would like to see some this logic move remain for future sets.