View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:21 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Another expansion

In light of some of things Craig said about WotC and their treatment of Herosape and Battleship Galaxies, I highly doubt any more expansions will come around, even if they had them in development and designed another expansion or two already both in cards and figure sculpts. If they made another wave of Marvel Heroscape complete with figures and sculpts and designed a Star Wars Heroscape set and still never released it, my guess is someone designed a Kaledesh Magic:Arena expansion but will never release it. Although I really hope they prove me wrong.