View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

We've tried another screen test with a game I recorded a while ago with @Flash_19 and @superfrog . The video isn't the best quality because I wasn't intending to actually release it at the time, but it was a crazy game with a lot of good decision points, so I think the conversation that stemmed from it was really good. Though we were also a bit tired and prone to do bits about the players since we know them a bit better. We're still figuring out some things (audio quality, we need to remember to talk about hard statistics, True's working on a logo, outro, etc.) but I'm overall pleased with the video. Again, any feedback on how to improve is welcome!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19