View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: If you could only have 1 D&D pack, which would you choos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
I would choose the warriors of the ghostlight fen. I don't buy multiple commons anyway and I really want those phantom knights.

You didn't vote.

Anyway, I chose the heroes pack because I am very interested in the figures it contains. Looking forward to using the archer and Torin in particular.
I almost chose the heroes, but I went for the Primordials pack on the theory that that gorgeous Wyvern sculpt would ease the pain of losing the rest of the Wave. Second choice is Ghostlight, third is Faerun, and last is Bog Raiders.

That said, Sandra PLEASE send it all.