Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPlusUltra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKPlusUltra View Post
I’ve worked at my current job for over 8 years now and this is the first podcast I’ve ever downloaded on to my phone so that I can listen to while I work. Just got back in to the game after like 10 years and I’m soaking up all this information like a sponge! I can literally feel myself becoming a better Scaper while I’m listening to you guys.

Never been to Gencon, never played in a tournament, never really played competitively. You guys are changing the way I think about units, maps, battles and army builds. Wish I woulda come back in to the game sooner so I could have got some cons in before COVID crippled the amazing social aspect of this game.

Love the casts, keep em comin. Only on episode 7 but I just had to tell you guys that at least one of the two people listening has never played competitive scape and even though I’ve never been too competitive, I still enjoy listening to you guys talk about this game I (we) love so much.
Hey, thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad you're enjoying it, and it's really cool to see the energy you're bringing to the game with your unboxings! The tourneys will be back soon enough!
I really hope so. You guys make Gencon sound like a damn good time. I hope to make it out to one. I havnt heard you guys talk about anyone from California so if I’m able to go someday, I will definitely be bringing a Cali Crew! (Even if it’s just me and my bro haha) And Thank you, I’m honored you gave my stuff a watch! Looking forward to more cast content and more learning new strategies to blindside my brother with!!
It's definitely worth it if you can make it out! Yeah, I'm not sure I know anyone who's come from California off the top of my head. We have some Pacific Northwest players like Dysole, but I'm not sure if we have anyone regular from California.
For sure! Been trying to start teaching my good friends who have been watching my series how to play. So maybe by the next Gencon I really will have a California squad to come with me. Also once my son gets old enough, he’s going to learn how to play too whether he likes it or not haha! I already know I’m going to be “that dad” I’ll continue to do my small part to keep the Flames of Heroscape burning from all the way out here in Cali! I know you will be doing the same!