View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:07 PM

mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker mikelizzio knows what's in an order marker
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizzio View Post
Has anyone else sent a payment to Melwing17 for the figures he's selling and not heard anything back from him?

I hate to mention this publicly if its only an honest mistake on his part, but he hasn't responded to any other communication.
At any rate, as in the PM I sent you today, they shipped. My apologies for the couple of days' delay in getting back online- I'm homeless and trying to work a lot of things out
Hope he doing better. However, he had a couple issues with my order and has not gotten back to me. I hope he can get around to it though, but am fearful I will have lost out on about 1/3 of what I ordered.

I also hope he's getting things straightened out. I had to send him a message on facebook to get a response, as he was not replying to my heroscapers messages. He insists the package was mailed, but it's been almost three weeks since I sent payment via paypal, and I have not received anything yet.

I am also about ready to take action via paypal. I hope Melwing comes through before I have to do that.

Mike