View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 07:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps

Well, the weekend came (and went a couple days ago, but that's beside the point) and during some spare time, I came up with a couple maps. However, only one really ended up working out, I'm still toying with the other ideas, but I figured I'd share this one, mainly because it comes with a question.

Dragon's Gulch

Spoiler Alert!

Okay, so question is: there are two spots where Zelrig can move on his first turn, supposedly allowing him to attack the enemy start zone. Unfortunately, my collection doesn't include Zelrig, so I don't know if the Outcrops block his view or not, so if someone can build this and see if Zelrig can blast the start zone right off or not, I'd appreciate it much.

Oh, if someone can come up with a better name for this map, I'd be glad to hear it. I like the name, and the map, just not together. They don't really jive, IMO.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19