View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Arch-Vile's Customs- Star Wars

Scy and Cap, thanks a ton for the advice. I realized that I really should playtest and refine pointcost on my cards if I am going to share them with this community, so I have taken a bit of a break for a while. I have taken your suggestions, and hope to have updated cards up sometime soon.

Wraakk- lowered life to 2, seemed to even him out with Isamu for survivability. He is still worth more, but then so is Isamu, and this way both teams get a nice filler.

Sir Groalg- Yep, the name has meaning. Its an anigram of my name. Sounded sorta cool I thought ;D I need to playtest this guy more. Some games his aura kills EVERYTHING, other games he dies in 2 hits. I might make him similar to Zombie Hulk, where the aura only helps undead. Ill probably raise points a little and cut all synergies he could have, along with rethinking that aura. BACK TO THE LAB FOR THIS ONE

Jack- Initially I was worried about point cost as well, then I realized who Jack was so similar to: Carr. Carr is actually better, with more attack & range for -1 defense. 105 to be on the safe side though.

On to the new- STAR WARS! I will start with the iconic SW character, Mr. Vader. EU stuff will follow if readers are okay with no cards (I don't like when people don't have cards either, so I'm kinda being hypocritical here...)

Darth Vader
Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 6

Cyborg
Unique Hero
With
Fearsome (not sure on this one)

FORCE CHOKE
Instead of attacking, Vader may choose any figure within 3 clear sight spaces and give it one wound. Droids and Soulborgs are not affected.

YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME (Idea from the master himself, GreyOwl)
When any figure within 3 clear sight spaces attacks with a normal attack and does not cause a wound, Vader must immediately use force choke on that figure.

COUNTER STRIKE

335 POINTS

As always, any comments are appreciated. Thanks to GreyOwl and the Star Wars Custom Creators for any power ideas I "borrowed"/stole.

Last edited by Arch-vile; January 18th, 2012 at 11:32 PM. Reason: typo...