View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
For a while there, these guys were one of my all-time favorite common squads to draft.
I actually was going to field an AA, Reavers, Raelin army for a NorCal tournament, but eventually just peetered out on using the elves.

Alastair MacDirk mopped my all AA army in a practice game day we once had. I was able to take out his Raelin and Kravs, but his overwhelming amount of Deathereavers proved too much. The vermin are a big threat to the Aubriens. Reavers outnumber them, run them down, and can actually pose a threat when attacking them with only 2 defense. In return, the Elves have a frustrating time getting past the robovermin's sizeable defense. And there is no SA attack to prevent Scatter. Ugh.

But I do love a ton of Aubriens against those huge, mega-life heroes. Spread them out and attack from afar. If the Frenzy roll comes up, continue the onslaught.