View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hydraphobia

Yeah thinking about it, I think the Hydra should be an A- because it can't disengage as nicely and is hurt when it can't really pick targets, but when it's on, it's on and can be such an overwhelming unit to face.

I mean I was already potentially looking at Gnator/Nakitas (although I would have to borrow all my monkeys from someone else)

~Dysole, who usually multi quotes by just throwing [quote][/quote] tags around what she wants