View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2020, 03:18 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Semifinals until 9/20

From my game with KoS in round 4, I can agree that the goblins/bugbear combo is just too good for the points. A cheap spammable here's is just something the other bonding melee factions don't get, and even with low stats, the boosts from the Bugbear and retreating into cheerleader auras is just too potent.

The Makwa Archer was pretty much useless, although I did try some fun tricks by moving large hordes of Makwas with it. Double Attack with a twist doesn't feel right here, though I'm not sure what will.

GG Knight of Scape.

Also, sorry about the late remarks about the game, a lot happening in RL.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.