View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:25 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A3n extension to the Helmaverse

I like Starfire. She's compassionate and protective. For Hot Head, I would probably go for something like this:

When attacking with Starfire's normal attack, you may choose up to 3 friendly figures within 3 (clear sight) spaces. Add 1 to your roll for each chosen figure. Figures chosen for this power must have at least 1 wound marker on their card.

I'm just thinking of younger players and how to read a power in order, broken into small sentences.

As for the Blackfire synergy, I would suggest keeping the flying thing, but an extra +1 if the player controls any Tamaranian figures.
I did read the 80s Wolfman/Perez run years ago, but haven't seen Blackfire much since, so you go with what feels more thematic to you.

PS - You're Austalian, Matt's from the US and I'm from the UK. I nominate this venture as Helmsverse League International (better let Matt be Blue Beetle though )