View Single Post
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

I'm going to use bold red text to announce an update in the story (like this).

The gang arrives safely in Los Angeles without incident and getting to know each other a bit packed together in the van. You park at LAPD headquarters and spread out.

At the police station, Lana, US Express, and Light Man meet with Detective Martinez. She seems very concerned.

It's weird. It's always on the beaches. We've been patrolling the area day and night but we haven't found anything. One minute somebody's walking around and the next minute they're just gone. No trace. If I had my way, we'd close the beaches but there's no way we can do that in July with nothing tangible.

The vendors, lifeguards, taxi drivers that The Ever-Loving Rockstar and Granite talk to are all kind of spooked but don't really open up about it until they get an autograph. After that, they talk:

Yeah, everybody's talking among themselves but not too much. We don't want the tourists to hear. Bad for business, ya know? And it's not just the homeless. Anybody camping on the beach can disappear too. A couple of teenagers got taken last night.

The homeless have a lot of theories but they want some food and drink before opening up. Most have theories about secret government agents and/or aliens performing experiments. One old guy in particular says he was on the alien spacecraft.

What else would you like to know or do? (Not just immediately but your plan of action.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!