View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2008, 02:44 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Units that scare you

We've played a few mixed games and Braxas always ends up there. When your figures cost 300 or so points, she's very frightening.

All Classic games though, I'd have to say I'm a little worried when I see Cyprien.

Most of the time it's a case by case thing. When I first got wave 8 and 8,5 we played a six player game with 500 or 600 point armies composed of the themes of the new pieces (one elves, one marro, one wolves, one knights, one Japan, and one leftovers). In that game, everyone was terrified of Zelrig. Other than the elf army, everything pretty much laid down and died before him. I would say he can be scary if you end up with the wrong army.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Last edited by Tai-Pan; September 15th, 2008 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Found a spelling mistake.