View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2015, 04:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Iron Man Mark V

Regarding Hasbro Iron Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
SLAVE CIRCUIT
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Iron Man or Tony Stark figures that do not have the class of Engineer. At the start of the game, all other Iron Man or Tony Stark figures you control are chosen for Slave Circuit and have the species of Android, instead of what is listed on the card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Iron Man, you may take a turn with one other Iron Man or Tony Stark figure you control.
This text is no longer needed with our latest vote in the sanctum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Tickle is referring to our recent decision to remaster the official cards with Secret Identities. So Iron Man Mark V will be able to draft Iron Man (Hasbro) because he will soon have the subname Tony Stark.
Iron Man (Hasbro) needs to be added to the Synergies. I read through about 17 pages here prior to asking why he wasn't included and it looks like he is included just not listed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.