View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:33 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

Updating the OP with the finals. We had an all Vegie Family Championship game and congrats to Vegie's Dad for going 5-0 and getting the tournament win!

I had a lot of fun and there was a lot of army variety going around from Einar Imperium to Templar Cavalry and Deathknights.

We played 4 Rolling Rumble Round and then the undefeated players advanced to the playoffs. Everyone else played a 5th round during the playoffs, but besides myself I didn't collect those results Here were the final standings and armies after 4 rounds.

Champion: Vegie's dad (4-0, 1-0 playoffs)
Runner Up: Vegietarian18 (4-0, 1-1 playoffs)
3rd Place: Jonathan (4-0, 0-1 playoffs)

#4: kevindola (3-1)
#5: Unseen Shadowz (3-1)
#6: legoboy (3-1)

#7: Boromir96 (2-2)
#8: The Bearded One (2-2)
#9: briaka (2-2)
#10: jetjake (2-2)
#11: infectedsloth (2-2)
#12: grifonobis (2-2)

#13: Evar Scarcarver (1-3)
#14: Samuelfrost4 (1-3)
#15: I.S.B.3 (1-3)

#16: DonD13 (0-4)
#17: Ninja Status (0-4)
#18: Bryan W (0-4)

Here are the armies. Feel free to give your thoughts on the variety and army types. Sloth's and both Vegie family armies I thought were the strongest, but the legoboy's minion build was pretty nice too. I was surprised to see the 10th Regiment go 8-0 in the first 4 rounds of play. Also interesting is that we had 4 people bring Raelin. Her record was 7-9.

Another interesting note is that the 3 playoffs participants all were 4 card variations.

Armies
Spoiler Alert!