View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2010, 03:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Marcu Esenwein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
This might be a little irrelevant, but I just checked the SOTM rule book, and it says that when a figure is destroyed, then you leave the order markers on, but then you have to skip your turn (p.13) I always play when someone is destroyed you reveal the order markers on that card, but the rulebook seems to be suggesting that you do that when you would ordinarily activate that marker. I think it would be an intresting rule to mark his "grave" with a glyph (any really) and then possibly have him rise from the dead. I can actually see that this might be usefull in the case of reviving Thanos.
Edit- have him rise for only 1 turn obviously
You do not have to reveal the OM's on a card when all of the figures for that card are destroyed until you would've done so in the normal course of play. Doing so when they are destroyed gives your opponent the distinct advantage of knowing, for certain, that you'll be skipping turns.

If I know my opponent can't retailiate, you can bet I'll probably act differently that I would if I fear retaliation.

In Marcu's case, if he's dead, Eternal Hatred doesn't work because well... he's dead.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57