View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2021, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Make Grim Reaper's thing happen after that unit's thing and it doesn't really seem like a problem. They'll play well together, but not any better than any other Terrorist piece would play with #1003.

Okay, I see what the concern is now. I wasn't really too worried about #1003 because he only chooses one Terrorist, but opening that up to a wider range of units wasn't something I was thinking much about. I agree the easiest solution would be to just have Grim add the class of Terrorist to units after #1003 chooses one, but I'm not sure how to word that. Don't want to mess with Viper's counting of Terrorist for the initiative boost power.