View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 04:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Well if he is already wounded by some form of attack, his body is already undergoing stress so the added stress from using his powers could lead to a heart attack. Seems like the chance to wound himself should be tied to his power use though in that case. Lazy has sold me on the idea of having him randomly suffering from a heart attack, so I think I would do both. Give him less than 4 life, since he is not a fighter and in very poor health to start with, then give him an 'after using this power, roll an unblockable attack die' power to boot.